Current Residents

Here is a collection of resources for our current tenants, including information related to service requests.

Current Residents FAQ

When is my rent due?
Rent is due on the first day of every month. We offer pre-authorized debit and accept post-dated cheques. Cheques are to made payable to TS Magnum Ltd and can be dropped off at the office, located at 300 University Ave or dropped in the mail slot located on the ground floor of each building. Please do not put cash in the mail slot.

What do I do if I will be away on rent day?
If you pay by pre-authorized debit or post-dated cheque, no action is required unless you are out of cheques. If that case, please drop by our office before the 1st of the month to drop off your payment. As per the statutory conditions of your rental agreement, we charge a 1% late payment penalty for payments not received on the 1st.

Can I pay by cash?
Cash payments will only be accepted at our office located at 300 University Ave, Charlottetown. Please do not put a cash payment in the mail slot.

I have a routine maintenance matter, who do I advise?
Contact the office any weekday from 9am to 5pm, we will take your complaint and issue a work order and make necessary repairs. In case of emergencies during the evenings or weekends please contact your caretaker.

I have a serious water leak and it is a weekend or after office hours, what do I do?
In the case of an emergency call or see your caretaker in the building. If you are unable to contact him phone the T.S Magnum office at 902-892-0323.

I have lost my key or have locked myself out of my apartment, what do I do?
Contact the office at 902-892-0323 and we will make arrangements to have the lock re-keyed at your expense. You may also see the caretaker for help to let you back into your apartment.

I plan on moving, how much notice am I required to give?
Depending on your lease agreement, you will be required to give 30 or 60 days written notice from the day rent is due the month preceding the day you want to vacate your apartment. Notices will only be accepted on the first day of the month, and we do not accept mid-month notices. If you have any questions, please contact the T.S. Magnum office.

I have given my notice, what so I do with my keys?
You must turn in your keys promptly on the date your notice to vacate is due. If you have possession of your keys and we must change the locks, we will withhold a minimum $50.00 from your damage deposit. You may also be responsible for any rent accumulation. These keys can be turned in to the superintendent on duty.

How long does it take to get my security deposit?
Under normal circumstances your cheque will be mailed to you within 10 days of turning in your keys. Make sure you have provided T.S Magnum with a forwarding address before vacating your apartment.